Skip to main content

It's a Date

 

I’ve spent months searching far and wide for this ring and I finally found it. The ring of Venus, a mythical piece of jewelry that is said to hold the power of reality inside itself. I wanted the ring for obvious reasons, and while on a family vacation acting as a cover for my search, I finally found it. The cave that housed the ring contained a massive carving telling of the ring's power, and it revealed to me that it can only be attuned to one person every 500 years. I had intended to use it to play around with lots of people here and there, but I guess that limits me to only one. The remainder of the trip I thought it through. My parents probably thought I was crazy for how much I just wanted to sit and think after begging them to come out here with me. By the time we landed back home, I still hadn’t decided. I’ve felt the power coursing through me since I put it on, but I need to make the right choice of target or risk screwing everything up. As I unpacked my suitcase, I heard my phone buzz. When I finally check it, a big smile goes across my face. I’ve found my target.

 

You didn’t respond right away, which is understandable. I proposed something to you that most people would never believe. However, I knew you were intrigued when you finally got back to me. If it were anyone else, I likely wouldn’t have asked permission, but you are different. It took some explaining, and despite your initial disbelief, you agreed to let me use the ring on you if it does even work. A few days later we met up and I got to work. Nearly instantly, all your doubt vanished as I pointed the ring at you and you felt the power flow through you. Nothing has been changed yet, but it's impossible to deny that the ring is real.

 

“Now that we’ve got that out of the way, let me tell you my plans for now.” I said plainly. “I’m getting tired of coming home by myself all the time and my parents are probably wondering too why I’ve not brought home a girl in years. So, I’m gonna bring you home! Alright?” Everything I said was so matter of fact, now that I had your permission, I’m fully in control. I saw some hesitance from you as I pointed the now glowing ring in your direction. “Don’t worry, it's temporary for now. Plus, I’m not gonna change your mind really. Maybe I’ll add some stuff to help you act natural and feel comfortable, but that's it.” With that, I quit talking and let the ring do its work transforming you into the woman I pictured in my mind.

 

At first you don’t feel anything, maybe a slight tingle, but that isn’t so out of the ordinary. But then it truly starts. A wave of sensations pass through your body and you find yourself groaning as the sensations increase. But then, it starts to calm down, the energy focusing on specific parts of your body instead of all over. First, the tingles move down to your ass and thighs. Knowing my tastes, you expect a massive explosion of fat to make your new body rather bottom heavy, but that never comes. Instead, there is a steady stream of fat that swells up but only for a few moments. Your new ass may be plump, but there is a tightness there, a fitness level that is unexpected. This is confirmed by the way your thighs subtly flex as your body shifts that implies quite a long history of squats at the gym.

 


The transformation works upwards, pulling in your waist as it goes. Your ribs crunch loudly, and you can see me wince a bit at the sound. Lucky for you though, it only feels like a firm massage. When I notice you are not in pain, I grin. “It's going well don’t you think?” I ask as your cock slips away into nothingness. The disappearance of your cock and appearance of your brand-new pussy has distracted you from the fact that the whole rest of your lower body has finished transforming now. From the waist down, you are looking like a beautiful, fit, young woman!

 


The transformation once again continues upwards to your chest. Fat begins to collect behind your nipples as your new tits start to appear. However, just like with your ass, you are shocked when they stop growing at a rather small size. In fact, you’re likely barely an A-cup! I can see that surprise on your face and I just laugh. “I thought I’d try something new for my new girlfriend. I hope you like it!”

 


As we both admire your new chest, something has begun to change on your head. At first its just the tingles that you’ve been feeling all over the rest of your body, but it quickly balloons into a different sensation as thousands of follicles begin to work overtime. Deep, dark brown hair cascades from your head, spilling over your ears and coming to rest just around your shoulders. It takes you a moment to notice it, but I grin almost immediately. “I’ve always had a thing for brunettes.” I say, bringing your attention to the new mane you’ve just grown.

 

 


“I guess it's almost over then!” I say as the final changes begin. Your skin tightens up everywhere, but especially on your face as the clock starts to turn backwards. The years melt away to reveal something new and feminine where your masculine face had once been. Your lips plump up and gain a natural pink hue that looks almost like permanent lip gloss. Your nose becomes petite and pointed too as your face gains a youthful, feminine roundness to it. Finally, your eyes shift to a striking light blue that nearly burn a hole through me with how pretty they are.



“Holy shit…” I mutter as you stand there before me, looking exactly like what I pictured in my mind. You too are in awe of this new body. It is somehow everything and nothing at all like we described in all those stories we’ve traded. It feels natural but different, and maybe it's the slight mental changes talking, but it feels amazing! The ring managed to vaporize the clothes you had been wearing, so I toss you one of my shirts. It's absolutely massive on you, almost like a dress. I also toss you a hair tie and you seemingly instinctively tie your hair up in a messy bun to get it out of your face. “Why don't you go check yourself out in the mirror, Sasha?” I say, using a female name for you so casually that you nearly don’t notice. In fact, there's a bunch of stuff you haven’t noticed because it is all happening within your mind.


As you admire your new form in the mirror, I fiddle with the ring, finalizing your mental changes. You’re still you, but I’m doing my best to add in some little things to make this trip to meet my parents simpler for you. Mannerisms, topics of conversation, and a few details about your life and our relationship worm their way into your mind, settling down as if they had always been there. Memories of a first date, a first kiss, and more rush through your mind and you find yourself feeling rather warm inside. I notice you blushing and I chuckle, glad that all is going to plan.

 

“So, are you ready to meet my parents Sasha?” I ask with emphasis on your new name. You nod, enjoying hearing me say it like that. We discuss a few things about how this is gonna go, including the fact that the spell should only last about 12ish hours. That means that you will likely be turning back into your normal male self while you sleep which gives us plenty of time to enjoy dinner with my family, chat a bit, and then get you back home. After our quick discussion, I send you up to my bedroom to get dressed. I have left some outfit choices up there as well as some makeup to help you get ready.

 

When you arrive up there, you find the options all laid out for you. There were some pants and a top, one was a skirt and a blouse, and one was a shockingly revealing cocktail dress that I only put there to mess with you. But then there was one more. A cute dress with little flowers on it that immediately spoke to you. It is very feminine, but that just feels right as you pick it up and hold it against your body. 

 

The next little bit is a blur as you find yourself getting into the zone. You slip on the dress, realizing that I provided no underwear. You fortunately do not need a bra, but no panties could be a bit awkward. Your makeup doesn't take too long since you already have such striking beauty, but even you look nice with a bit of makeup to enhance your cute features. Once you’re done, you snap a quick photo to remember tonight as it is sure to be an experience worth remembering!

 


You return to the living room to find me playing on my phone. I don’t immediately look up, but when I do, my jaw drops. In front of me is the perfect woman. A 23 year old woman who was plucked from my mind and made manifest just for me. I have to snap myself out of it and stand up. “You look incredible, babe.” I say, getting into character now. I want to make sure we don’t mess up in front of my parents. My compliment sinks in deep. There is something about the way I said it that hits a nerve, it feels good to be attractive. In fact, it feels good for me to think you are attractive!

 

We grab our things and prepare to go. As we walk out of the house, I hand you a cute little purse that I bought to go with your outfit. It is a sweet gesture and you find yourself smiling as you look at it. The ride to my parents house isn’t far, but as we drive you feel yourself slipping more into character. Being Sasha feels just so natural to you, like you have always been her. Did I go too far on the mental changes, or is this just you?

 

Its not long before we arrive at my parent’s house. Like a gentleman, I quickly come around and open your car door. We link arms and walk up to the door. My mother greets us with a big smile. You can tell she is elated to see that you are, in fact, a real woman who I am dating. Or at least as far as she knows, you are. We enter the house and meet my father. Both of my parents are incredibly kind to you and we all sit down and chat. For me, I am mainly answering all their questions by repeating the scenarios and answers that I rehearsed, but for you it all feels natural. Each of their questions conjured realistic memories like when we first met, our first date, and more. You are falling deeper and deeper into the character of Sasha.

 

Eventually it is time for dinner, but conversation continues. We sit next to each other, and I place my hand on your thigh gently. It is such a casual move for me, but for you it ignites some sort of fire within you. I hadn’t really added any attraction between us with the ring, but you don’t know that. So you don’t fight it as you feel a growing bond between us that is rather real.

 

Dinner is lovely, and we even stay for dessert and some drinks. However, the night can’t go on forever, and eventually the two of us must say goodbye to my parents. They try to schedule another dinner, but we say we cannot commit, despite your growing desire to stay. So, after some final goodbyes we get into my car and head back to your house. 

 

As I drive us in silence, you are starting to shift uncomfortably. The way I acted around my parents, how I treated you like a real girlfriend, and the way I looked at you have been bouncing around in your mind since we left. Things are starting to get steamy. You glance over at me, seeing me the way a girlfriend would. My body, my slight bulge, my strong arms, the little smile I give you as I look your way, its all too much! Your nipples start to rub against your dress as your arousal grows.

 

After what feels like an eternity of horny energy to you, we finally arrive at your house. “You did really great tonight, Sasha.” I look over at you with a smile. “I really appreciate you doing this for me.” Your breathing picks up and you glance over at your house and then back to me. Wordlessly you slide your dress straps to the side and pull your dress down to reveal your tits to me.

 


A smile forms on my face as I look you up and down. I can see your cheeks are flushed red, and I watch as your eyes flick down to see the growing bulge in my pants. We briefly make eye contact and I recognize that look. I think neither of us expected this to happen tonight, but neither of us want to stop it. I slowly undo my pants and let my hardening cock free. It springs to attention and you feel a little surge of excitement, letting out a soft gasp as you finally see it for the first time.

 

Seemingly without warning, you lean in close and place your lips on mine. The heat and passion is palpable as we begin to make out. Our tongues dance in each other’s mouths, kissing like two repressed high school kids at the prom after party. Your dainty hands run all over my chest, moving slowly downwards. My own hands cup your soft face gently. I know you aren’t really Sasha, but neither of us seem to care as passion takes over from here.

 

We finally break the kiss and both breathe heavily. We remain silent as we stare at each other. Your eyes move to my crotch, where my cock is now standing fully to attention. I give you a nod and you reach out gently. Your hands are warm and soft, and my cock throbs between your fingers. As if possessed, your hands begin moving up and down gently. I softly groan, mesmerized by your seemingly expert knowledge of how to give a handjob. 

 


We stare into each other’s eyes as you continue to stroke, and it isn’t long before I can’t hold it in any longer. With another groan, I cum, leaking slowly all over your soft hands. You continue to stroke until it's all gone, then we both experience a moment of clarity. “Oh god…” I say, as you blush a deep red. You quickly grab napkins from my glove box and we clean ourselves up. Then, without another word, you pull your dress back up and slip out of my car and into your house.

 

Red with embarrassment and shock at what just happened, you scurry into your room and sloppily prepare for bed. Tossing on a huge shirt like before, you slip into bed and hope that when you wake tomorrow, things will be back to normal.

 

Your dreams are filled with images of Sasha. All those memories that you gained through the rings magic play in your mind. Despite that, you sleep very well, and in the morning wake up to find yourself and your body back to normal. You try to put last night out of your mind with a shower and some breakfast. Unfortunately, you keep getting flashes of it here and there.

 

The whole morning is filled with tv, video games, and anything else you can think of to get your mind off of Sasha and me. Unfortunately none of it works. Every moment is filled with memories and playback of last night. You can deny it all you like, but you loved being Sasha. There is a part of you that fights it, but Sasha is getting louder and louder.

 

Finally you cave and message me to tell me you had fun last night. I am surprised to hear that from you. I had expected to not hear from you for a while, but I am glad to be proven wrong about that. We chat a bit about how it went, and you slowly but surely tip your hand to me. It is becoming clear that Sasha is not going to be a one time thing. In fact, I can tell you are trying to be casual about it, but clearly you want to be her again soon. You want a real date. Maybe something more permanent?

 

I stop responding to your messages. The rest of the day you are left thinking about her, thinking about what we did in the car, and wanting more. It is a long, boring day, but it eventually ends. That night was a fitful night of sleep. You tossed and turned and had strange dreams mixing your life and Sasha’s together. When the morning comes, you are glad to be awake, but something is wrong.

 

You sit up in bed with a gasp, realizing you are not at home anymore. Looking around, you recognize this room, it's my bedroom! You look down and nearly start to cry in excitement. You are Sasha again! As this realization hits you, the memories flood back in. Not just of last night, but a whole life flashes before your eyes. 

 

You slowly climb out of bed, realizing that you are fully nude. This just excites you even further and you scurry over to the mirror. Looking at your reflection, you see an IPhone on the table next to you. It must be your phone. You pick it up and scroll through your apps. There is a whole life’s worth of instagram and twitter posts here! Returning your eyes to the mirror, you just have to take a photo. With a smile, you snap your first photo celebrating your new life. You’ll have to remember to share that with your boyfriend later…

 


Speaking of your boyfriend, you can smell bacon cooking. I am downstairs making breakfast for us both. You quickly get dressed and head down to see me. “Good morning my love.” I say as you come downstairs. I place a plate on the table for you and give you a quick loving kiss. We sit down at the table together and eat our breakfast. We hardly speak, just both stare at each other like excited kids. 

 

Once we are done with breakfast I stand up. “How about a trip into town Sasha? I’ve got the burning desire to show my beautiful girlfriend off to the world.” I wink. I take your hand and the two of us head out of the house. This is the beginning of a beautiful relationship…

 


 

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Night

Bad Idea (Short)

Unwinding After Work